Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Top 5 Childhood Cartoons

So Jak's last post got me to thinking about kids shows/cartoons and what we watched as kids. Not gonna lie, I'm excited at the opportunity to bring some of the "classics" to some little kiddos lives :)
But what are the classics? I guess it depends on when you grew up.  Honestly, I thought of way more than 5 but these 5 had my favorite theme songs...
1. Transformers
2. GI Joe
3. DuckTales
4. Gummi Bears
5. Darkwing Duck

Also way good: Captain Planet, Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers, Muppet Babies, Heathcliff, M.A.S.K., Smurfs

Quite a random mix of cartoons I'm now realizing - pretty sure this contributed to my low attention span that I now have.  Of course Jak and I laugh at how crazy some of these were - especially the older ones. She thinks the Transformers' theme song is especially ridiculous (quote, "It's like they gave a 10 year old a keyboard and said go to town").  I say, well done 80's design people and your crazy 80's ways.

2 comments:

  1. FYI: We have at least three seasons of Duck Tales on DVD. You're more than welcome to borrow them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Duck Tales and Chip and Dale. Great theme songs!

    ReplyDelete