Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Nickname

We have a nickname for our newest! As you know, for their protection, we can't share too many details about the children in our home. That means we get to think of creative nicknames for our "Littles" in order to write about them on the blog.

We wanted a Thanksgiving themed name because she came to us just after Thanksgiving. And we are so thankful she's with us!
So we tried Pumpkin, Sweetie Pie, Turkey Leg, Cornucopia, but alas, no name stuck until.......

For as long as I can remember, one of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is my mom's annual appetizers. Every year she makes an olive tray that I attack like there is no tomorrow. I LOVE the annual olive tray. It makes me so happy.

So we now have a  Little Olive.
The nickname stuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment