Monday, March 28, 2011

Mug shots & Fingerprints? Oh my!

Jane Fonda told me to fight the power.

We were fingerprinted and photographed for our FBI background checks last week. (At a whopping $44 a pop, I might add.) We weren't allowed to smile for the photo.Eeekk.
I've had the lucky fortune of never having been arrested before. As a consequence, I've never been fingerprinted nor had my mug shot taken. So, there was a touch of excitement as the lady rolled each of my fingers over the pad.  Then the thought came to me, "What would I get arrested for?"  I dunno? Protesting? Speeding? Crimes against fashion?

Any who, our agency will have our full reports back from the FBI in 5-7 business days.  Cross your fingers.

2 comments:

  1. It's such a fun process! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh friend, you crack me up! May I also add that the gray/yellow palate IS delicious and that I find it amazing that you have a fostering watch-dog. Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete