Tuesday, January 4, 2011

House Husband

Look what I found when I came home from work! A house husband!

He cooked a gourmet meal for us. And then cleaned the kitchen.

Wild Alaskan Salmon with capers, wild rice, and sauteed arugula.

He folded and put up the laundry. (While watching The Last Samurai)
Why are my walls so bear? Yikes!
the final battle scene


House husbands are the best. I highly recommend getting one today. (while supplies last)

P.S. He made the bed the following morning. When I asked him why he was doing all this he replied, "I'm getting into good habits now for when the kids come. You're going to be telling the kids 'Hurry and get dressed. I'm late for work!' and I'll be in here making the bed"

 *one eyebrow raised*
Nice. Thanks.
Euro shams and everything

No comments:

Post a Comment