Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The 3s of me

I have been tagged by this woman. Now I am supposed to write a note of the 3s of me.    


I'm so bizness-prof. Now cast me in your industrial
Three nicknames:  

1. Jak Attack (for obvious reasons)

2. Kitten (college roommate dubbed me this)

3.  J (this is when people are feeling lazy)
[side note: i hate the nickname Jackie. Please don't assume that I want you to call me that. I don't.]


Three jobs I've had in my life:

1. dance instructor (point your toes)

2. English teacher (I can say "Stop it!" in Thai)

3. animal photographer (I am very skilled with squeaky toys)


Three places I have lived:  

1. Washington, DC

2. Denver, CO

3. Austin, TX


Three  favorite drinks:

1. real Coke from a soda fountain (I try & limit these)

2. chocolate milk (because I'm 5)

3. basilitos (like a mojito, but with basil) 


Three TV shows that I watch

1. Teen Mom 2 (Wowza, Leah is the only one who's got a chance)

2.  Modern Family (given)

3.  So You Think You Can Dance (gotta keep my moves fresh)


Three places I have been:

1. New York, USA (big ups to VPixy & Bubs)

2. Oil City, LA (random story from 1997)

3. Brisbane, Australia (to visit the roommate that named me kitten)


Three of my favorite foods :

1. breakfast tacos with handmade tortillas (thank you, Austin TX)

2. buttermilk ranch dressing (yes, it's a food)

3.  cream cheese icing (ditto)

Three things I am looking forward to:

1.  getting kiddos placed in our home this summer (but that makes me sad too because they will have to go through something very bad to be placed in our home)

2. going to The Galileo School  in May (more posts to come about this adventure)

3.  Nick graduating from school


Three of my favorite sounds:

1. my dogs snoring

2.  my siblings laughing @ the same time (it can get pretty loud when we're all together)

3.  rain on our roof at night (you can also substitute the word "rain" with "snow" or "sleet")


Three of my favorite smells:

1.  cookies

2.  pine sol (thanks, Nimmy)

3.  newborn baby smell

1 comment:

  1. You are so "Kitten". Love. I will not call you that though. How thoughtful of me. By the way, I agree that Ranch Dressing is a food. Anyone who says otherwise is un-American. (In the bad way--I am happy to be un-American on some issues.)

    ReplyDelete